Monday, January 4, 2010

Love Actually

I cannot express enough how much I enjoy Love Actually! The two charming British actors that linked Bridget Jones's Diary to Love Actually are Hugh Grant and Colin Firth, they are both fantastic in Love Actually. This movie has so many amazing actors and actresses that it's actually hard to pick a favorite. However, of all the love stories throughout the entire film, my two favorites are those that involve Hugh Grant and Colin Firth. Hugh Grant's character is the new Prime Minister and his developing love story is both sweet and humorous. Colin Firth's character is a novelist who's working on his crime novel when he finds himself in the middle of a romance. I watch this movie around Christmas time every year, as it's set in London around Christmas, and I can never get enough of it. It's truly a must see!

There are several different love stories all interlocked in some way and each uniquely beautiful. Each story displays a different level and aspect of love, which is very unique to this film. I also believe that the music is all outstanding, including the ridiculous Christmas remix of "Love is all Around". Playing any song from the movie always puts me in a good mood. A few of my favorite single people can't be forgotten either. The lovely Laura Linney, and the underestimated Kris Marshall, who plays a hilarious character, Colin Frizzell.

While I adore every second of this movie, one of my favorite funny moments is an obvious one. Hugh Grant shaking his ass to the song, Jump (for my Love). And there are just too many wonderful romantic moments to have a favorite. If I can influence anyone to watch any movie I see this year, I would pick Love Actually. It always makes me happy.

With all the wonderful actors and actresses in this film, I can't wait to share the link for tomorrows movie! It can't be Colin or Hugh, but I'll be certain to see them both again this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment